cover of episode 苏到爆!一秒爱上的英文歌!

苏到爆!一秒爱上的英文歌!

2016/8/20
logo of podcast 双语早餐【英语漫游 英语口语听力每天学 Learning English】

双语早餐【英语漫游 英语口语听力每天学 Learning English】

Frequently requested episodes will be transcribed first

Shownotes Transcript

「微信」或者「微博」搜索关注[早安英文],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。

---

英语学习笔记:

exploding [ɪk'sploʊd]  vi.爆炸;激增;爆发       

fireproof [‘faɪərpruːf] adj.耐火的;防火的

forevermore [fəˌevə'moʊr]  adv.永远地     

ignore [ɪɡ'nɔːr]  vt.忽视;不理;不顾

paradise [ˈpærədaɪs]  n.天堂        

mortal [ˈmɔːrtl] adj.致命的       

timeless [ˈtaɪmləs] adj.永恒的

 —————— 《Youth》 What if, what if we run away?

假如,假如我们跑向远方

What if, what if we left today?

假如,假如我们在今日离去

What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?

假如 我们安然无恙的诉说告别

  

And what if, what if we're hard to find?

再假如,假如我们再难找寻

What if, what if we lost our minds?

假如,假如我们迷失了自我

What if we let them fall behind and they're never found?

假如我们丢下了他们之后从此再难找寻

      

And when the lights start flashing like a photobooth

光在一片漆黑中越发闪亮

And the stars exploding, we’ll be fireproof

星空爆炸也没关系,我们本身就能防火

My youth, my youth is yours

我的青春,我的青春属于你们

Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls

享受天空下的瀑布

 

My youth, my youth is yours

我的青春,我的青春属于你们

Run away now and forevermore

现在开始就行动

My youth, my youth is yours

我的青春,我的青春属于你们

A truth so loud you can't ignore

你不能忽视这个真理

My youth, my youth, my youth

我的青春,我的青春属于你们

My youth is yours

我的青春属于你们

 

What if, what if we start to drive?

假如,假如我们开始旅行

What if, what if we close our eyes?

假如,假如我们闭上双眼

What if we're speeding through red lights into paradise?

假如我们加速穿过红灯之后便是天堂

Cause we've no time for getting old

因为我们没有时间等待老去

Mortal body; timeless souls

肉体可以老去,但灵魂怎么会

Cross your fingers, here we go

朝你指向的方向即刻出发