cover of episode 句子反复磨耳朵(中级) 251-260

句子反复磨耳朵(中级) 251-260

2022/10/16
logo of podcast 高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源

高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源

Shownotes Transcript

听前提示

一、三遍英文,一遍中文,再一遍英文。

二、从听懂的词入手,理解句子含义。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的多听几遍。

词汇提示

1.wield 使用

2.edged tool 利器

原文

I got my driver's license on the second time I tried to pass the driver's test.

我第二次驾照考试的时候拿到了驾照。

I would often visit the museum when I lived in London.

我住在伦敦时,常去博物馆。

My year in Africa was a very educational experience in many ways.

我在非洲的這一年在很多方面都是一次很有教育意义的经历。

Now that you are in Italy, you must absolutely see Naples.

既然你到了意大利,你一定要去看看那不勒斯。

It is dangerous to wield an edged tool in such a way.

以这种方式使用利器很危险。

A ball hit the back of my head while I was playing soccer.

踢足球的時候,一个球打到了我的后脑勺。

Had it not been for your cooperation, I could not have finished the task in time.

如果没有你的合作,我不可能及时完成任务。

If I were in your place, I wouldn't do such a thing.

如果我处在你的位置,我就不会做这样的事。

If we read this book we will be able to understand this country better.

如果我们读这本书,就能更好地了解这个国家。

Would you show me a less expensive camera than this one?

你能给我看一台比这架便宜的照相机吗?